Monday, June 9, 2008

Shades of Grey





More pics from our wedding, I just happen to love this set, with all of the subdued grey tones in the photos. Our wedding was really colorful, (which I love), but it is nice to have these in the mix.

{top to bottom, l -r}

My niece and our flower girl, she is so cute! . Whatever you do, make sure the flower girl and ring bearer are happy, if that means gum, crayons, candy, whatever, just make sure they are happy.

Patrick and I holding hands, I love wearing my two eternity bands together while he is still trying to get used to wearing his band. P and his best man having a boys talk.

These last photos I absolutely love. If you want to go with portrait shots of your guests, pick a consistent wall or area and have your guests pose in front of it. Similar to a make shift photo booth, but without the set up. I personally like the clean / non textured background for shots like these. I love the continuity of the background with the different people, especially the ones of our mothers. They are just so pretty.


{photos by Anna Wolf}

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Love these photos. I'm putting a post up with a link to this tomorrow, thanks for showing me (and others) that a "photo booth" idea doesn't have to be expensive. love love love!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I love your flower girl's dress. Do you know where it was purchased? I am trying to find something suitable for my flower girls, and I don't have a clue where to start lookng.

thoughtful day said...

I actually got my flower girl's dress at Macy's in the children's section on sale for $39!

Ana said...

the more i see of your wedding the more i admire your taste and style. glad you had a great day!