Friday, October 31, 2008

Monogrammed Love




Recently I was in an Anthropologie store and as always I left inspired and my pockets were a little lighter. What I have been most impressed with lately is there abundance of monogrammed items. I saw these monogrammed soap dish sets and they are gorgeous. There are a lot of places that do monogrammed items and often they lack personality, but Anthropologie has really taken it to the next level.

{photos from anthropologie}






On the home front, Jonathan Adler has a fun selection of monogrammed letter pillows, how perfect would these be as a gift for a couple, their two initials and an ampersand or even personalized for your wedding party?

{photos from jonathan adler}

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Vane said...

you should have used a "C" instead of the "E" as an homage to me and chad...hehehe

thoughtful day said...

it is an homage to us! V & E.