Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love!



Have you seen this most adorable and creative proposal story on Smitten? As this couple walked over the Brooklyn Bridge, strangers would hand the woman pink balloons with love notes about why her boyfriend loved her and why he wanted to marry her. Read more details on Smitten! It has to be the most creatively brilliant engagement story to date! Pink balloons, Brooklyn Bridge, it doesn't get much better than that!

I am taking the rest of the week off, today is my birthday and I am trying to pamper myself and do some baby stuff. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

{thanks joanna! photos from smitten}

3 comments:

Vane said...

happy birthday dollface! i hope the baby knows its your bday and doesn't kick you too hard :)

What he ate, what I ate. said...

are you kiding me? this is the most fabulous thing i have ever heard of...

perfect bound said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I had no idea. We'll get to celebrate soon enough.