Friday, March 27, 2009

Handwritten Cupcakes


Do you remember the cupcakes at my baby shower that my friend Regan made? Well she sent me the recipe from Martha Stewart and I thought I would pass it along. Regan also happens to be an online food editor for Martha so it only comes natural she would use this recipe. Enjoy!

On the baby front, I am getting super excited for the big debut. Really, it could be any day now, and we are ready! Patrick and I are going to make a video this weekend to talk about where we are in our lives, give a tour of our apartment, tell our little baby how much we already love her or him, etc. I think it will be fun to watch the video one day with our child. Did your parents do something like that for you?

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


{photo from thoughtful day}

4 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love the cupcakes!

i love the video idea! we need to do something like that too. we got a video camera and need to put it to good use!

my parents taped every moment of my life until i graduated from high school. for high school graduation, they organized all of the video into segments and set it all to music. i still watch it all the time! :)

Anonymous said...

these cupcakes are to die for! it's only morning and i'm craving sweets. this is NOT a good start to the day! :P

kristina said...

oh cuuuuute. the video, i mean. the cupcakes are cute too of course, but the baby video is so great.

i'm so excited for you!

abby jenkins said...

Brilliant cupcakes! I would like to write some in French and some in English and serve for dessert...nice way to prepare for our trip to Paris! Maybe I will do that tonight and post it! If I get everything packed first. Thanks!