Friday, May 22, 2009

Hot Pink & A Sweet Ride...




Rock 'n Roll Bride featured this wedding a few days ago and well, I am a little bit obsessed. First off, the dress with the pink under layers, so hot. The shoes? Definitely the sweetest pair of mary janes I have ever seen. And then the wedding party driving to the wedding in vintage Vespas!?! Are you kidding me? This wedding is way too cool for school! And the best part - the bride looks super chill and happy! Check out the rest of the photographs by the talented Solaria at Rock 'n Roll Bride.

Have a super awesome weekend - I hope you all have fun plans and get to hang out with your most favorite people in the world!!!

{photos by solaria}

5 comments:

. said...

Love these pictures!! So old fashioned and lovely.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

stephanie said...

her dress is AMAZING. and her hair :) i miss having pink streaks in my hair. thanks for the pics - gorgeous!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

we're loving those colors!

anna and the ring said...

Oh my, now I may need to have another dress which is shorter just to have the pinkness!

Julia said...

too cool for school!!