Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweet Kiss


Recently a reader sent me a photo of her wedding cake. Her cake topper was inspired from a post I did a while back about salt and pepper shakers as cake toppers. She told me her husband was Dutch and that as soon as she read my blog, she rushed over to the ebay site and snagged these little gems up! I'm always so happy and thankful that people are occasionally inspired from my blog. I've been a long time fan of S&P shakers as cake toppers, and I'm happy to see that others are as well! Thanks Lindy for sharing your sweet cake!

{photo by kimbe photography}

3 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

that is so sweet!

elizabeth said...

What a neat idea, and so cute! I'll have to go check out the other blog post now!

Erin said...

oh my goodness i LOVE this!!